Mark Baumann will host the WA-AFCC Early Riser’s Breakfast program for the winter-spring, 2016, series. This informal education/networking program is centered on “Science and Techniques” for lawyers, and is structured with some lecture and information sharing but is mostly focused on answering participants questions and learning from each other. Click here for program information.
Co-host: Varies, announced monthly (please contact Mark Baumann if you are interested in co-hosting)
RSVP is required to [email protected]
Maximum participants: Twelve
WA-AFCC membership: NOT required
Time: 7:00-8:30 a.m.
Dates: (subject to change, please check back here and expect confirming emails prior to each session):
- January 12, 2016, The Art of Listening
- February 29, 2016, Working with Parenting Experts and GAL’s, Juno restaurant, 700 3rd Ave, Seattle, with Stacy Heard and David Hodges
- March 29, 2016, Relocation: Litigation techniques and social science (and a little about attachment and fathers), Blue Star Cafe, 4512 Stone Way N., Seattle, , with Rhea Rolfe
- April 26, 2016, Managing High Conflict Opposing Parties, Juno restaurant, 700 3rd Ave, Seattle, with Alan Funk
- May 24, 2016, Applying attachment Theory and Science in Family Law, Juno restaurant, 700 3rd Ave, Seattle, with Michelle Unsworth