Mark Baumann is a family law attorney. His focus is on protecting client’s children, property, and financial security.
Mark has experience with all areas of family law, including divorce, custody, domestic violence, dealing with difficult and high conflict cases, child support and spousal support, relocation, third party rights (grandparent rights), dividing property, debts and retirement accounts, and offers services for pre-divorce consultation, pre-trial work, trials, appeals, and mediation.
- Study: The impact of unstable work schedules on children
- Perspective taking: 6 skills for understanding another person’s point of view
- Communicating: Children’s interests are launching pads for building communication skills
- Attachment Theory Training: Overview and the cognitive-affective divide
- Fathers Matter
- Study: DV Behaviors Can Change If…