Mark Baumann is a family law attorney. His focus is on protecting client’s children, property, and financial security.
Mark has experience with all areas of family law, including divorce, custody, domestic violence, dealing with difficult and high conflict cases, child support and spousal support, relocation, third party rights (grandparent rights), dividing property, debts and retirement accounts, and offers services for pre-divorce consultation, pre-trial work, trials, appeals, and mediation.
NEWS UPDATE: Washington’s new grandparent rights law goes into effect June 7, 2018. The new law provides the possibility of visitation rights for most relatives by blood or marriage (includes step-parents). An overview of the new law is here.
- Court refuses to let bully use court system to continue attacks on wife
- Programs to help reduce parental conflict and enhance child welfare
- Washington’s new Grandparent’s (and Relative’s) Rights law: Senate Bill 5598
- Study: The impact of unstable work schedules on children
- Perspective taking: 6 skills for understanding another person’s point of view
- Communicating: Children’s interests are launching pads for building communication skills